1. To arrange academic and local meetings and seminars for the staffs in order to develop the existing and new courses to meet the diverse local and national needs.
2. To encourage and support lecturers and students to be extensively and intensively capable in terms of doing research by encouraging them to attend the trainings and academic seminars to generate the new idea and learning.
3. To emphasize on various kinds of teaching and learning activities on student-centered learning as well as to promote e-learning system using more modern technological innovations.
4. To stand as the center of local, national, and international cooperation and coordination by creating the strong academic network in order to achieve the exchange of new knowledge and to create the diverse and continuous academic development.
5. To support lecturers to produce teaching and learning materials and textbooks for the use in teaching and academic works through providing academic training by the experts.
6. To emphasize on the education with quality assurance by the Commission on Higher Education and the Office for National Education Standards Organization.
1. To encourage all personnel to participate in specifying the concept, role, and function in working in order to achieve the missions and goals of the faculty and university.
2. To restructure and seek for appropriate personnel in accordance to the workload.
3. To encourage and support the use of innovation as well as to adequately prepare all facilities for management, teaching, and learning in order to achieve the maximum benefit and create flexibility in the workplace.
4. To create good atmosphere of working and learning so that every staff can work happily and effectively. The management must be equitable and fair to everyone in order to achieve the efficiency and effectiveness.
5. To organize the system and to clearly control the quality of each aspect which is accountable.
1. To support student participation in the university activities in order to build up positive attitudes and raise awareness of love in honor and dignity of the university.
2. To provide students with the programs and activities, which enhance the curriculum in various subjects and focus on learning from real experience and practice through student-centered learning.
3. To provide students with all facilities, which support teaching, learning, and development to the students and lecturers.
4. To promote various kinds of activity that support student development, such as, collaboration, unity, teamwork, sacrifice, and good relationship.
5. To conduct training sessions or meetings in order to continuously develop
the students. Students will be trained with skills of leadership, emotional control, and self-confidence.
6. To conduct career guidance programs before graduation in order to prepare the graduates in advance.
1. To conduct training sessions about doing research by providing experts as speakers and consultants and by preparing tools and equipments needed for doing research.
2. To do research for teaching and learning development, as a primary duty, of the lecturers, students, and the organizations for the benefits of knowledge publicity and quality assurance.
3. To seek for the cooperation from both public and private sectors for supporting doing research of the lecturers and students as well as to publicize the research information, which is beneficial to local and national development.
4. To utilize the research information for teaching and learning development and faculty development as the directions in determining the strategic plan of the school.
1. To provide academic services to communities in various forms, such as, trainings, practical workshops, conferences, national and international academic subgroup conferences, short-term trainings, knowledge dissemination activities, and local information services.
2. To develop the personnel potential with the academic services capability by providing short-term and long-term training sessions and academic seminars in order to exchange knowledge and technology and to become academic experts for the local.
3. To cooperate with educational institutes, public and private organizations, domestic and abroad companies in order to serve the local people as well as to establish the academic services centers for tourism industry and other related sciences as the main organization of disseminating knowledge, understanding, seminars, and meetings to the local.
Art and Cultural Preservation
1 To conduct activities, which support and develop the local cultures, in cooperation with other organizations
2 To encourage lectures to insert knowledge, values, and practices regarding the cultures of communities and countries into their subject contents.
Human Resources Development
1. To support and encourage lecturers and staffs to participate in both short-term and long-term training sessions.
2. To manage the group tasks and to assign appropriate works which must be suitable to knowledge, capability, and experience of each person. Therefore, he/she can work effectively.
3. To organize and control the service quality to become more convenient, obvious, flexible, and systematic under the supervision and investigation which is meaningful in terms of development.
4. To build up moral support in working so that he/she can work with joy and can further his/her study.
Effort to Universality for ASEAN
1. To offer courses to students from ASEAN member countries.
2. To make academic agreements with both locally and abroad organizations and educational institutes.
3. To conduct a location for hotel training.
4. To offer exchange students professional experience training in abroad educational institutes.